Friday, August 26, 2011

Art Therapy

Last night Giovanni was on campus until midnight studying for finals (which as of right now are officially over!).  I could tell he was nervous for this set of tests because he normally doesn't stay on campus that long.  I was busy until midnight as well, only I wasn't being quite as productive.  I started tinkering around with some crafty-type things I've been working on and got totally sidetracked making this...


Wall art for Baby's room!  I love books, birds, and trees...hence the birds and tree made of book pages.  I felt like I was a kid again because I wasn't trying to make anything perfect.  I didn't even know what I was making when I started.  I was just having fun, cutting out shapes and watercoloring them.  I should really do stuff like this more often...it was almost therapeutic!

No comments: